How to Pinch Your Pennies and Still Look Like a Million Bucks…
1. Designer-Inspired Scarves: Worn a variety of ways, this silk accessory can exhibit elegance, and show off your fabulousness.$13–$20 at H&M, 935-2394, hm.com.
2. Monogrammed Tote: Carry a monogrammed tote bag to get style points, from the farmers market to the beach and everywhere in between. $22 at Toss Designs, 939-8677, tossdesigns.com.
3. Leather Wristlet: Since the 1930s, the crocodile has been a status logo on the polo shirt; now, it adorns a leather wristlet. $48 at Lacoste, 942-9595, lacoste.com.
4. Stud Earrings: Made of golden steel and cubic zirconia, Rebecca Minkoff studs show off striking faux diamonds. $68 at Neiman Marcus, 279-3000, neimanmarcus.com.
5. All Things Preppy: Direct from Martha’s Vineyard, All things preppy will have him looking like a Kennedy in polo shirts. $69 at Pelican Rock, 935-1833, pelicanrockclothing.com.
6. Pocket Square: He doesn’t need to be an international playboy to sport a silk pocket square, showing off a flair for style. $50–$105 at Daskalos, 937-1808,daskalosfashions.com.
7. Tailored Shirts: Beautifully tailored Italian shirts in luxurious fabrics for men and women evoke the spirit of the Riviera. $100 at Naracamicie, 988-0844, naracamicieusa.com.
8. Unique Belts: There is no better way to enhance your outfit than with a great belt from a shop that specializes in European clothing. $148 at Jeu de Jupe, 932-8122, jeudejupe.com.
9. Men’s-Style Watch: A men’s-style watch by Michael Kors is a timeless accessory that only looks extravagant for both men and women. $160 at Nordstrom, 930-7959, nordstrom.com.
10. Vegan Leather Jacket: A vegan leather jacket at a great price—and no animals were harmed in the making. $185 at The Red Box, 280-1188, theredboxonline.com.