Shop with C2 Style
Jennifer Montana, Joe Montana’s wife, provides us with a peak inside her jewelry line. Learn how she is helping the community of Oakland, the inspiration behind her products, and where to buy.
Famous football wife, philanthropist and artist, Jennifer Montana, creates modern heirlooms. And with her new business, Jennifer Montana Designs, she is putting some Oakland residents to work. We caught up with Montana to learn more about the inspiration behind her jewelry.
Recently, at Alamo Safeway, a man literally stopped me in my tracks. He was so well-dressed! Was he wearing a Disneyland t-shirt and jean shorts? NO. An oversized Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts? Hardly. “Dad” jeans and a sports jersey? As if.
It was this guy, and his outfit is stellar:
The season’s next big event is just around the corner! Wine, Women & Shoes is THIS Thursday, March 29 at 6pm. Grab a friend (or a bunch of them), and enjoy delicious food and wine, plus the best shoe shopping EVER. There’s also going to be a mini-fashion show featuring clothing from The Men’s Wearhouse…WHAT?! You’re not into men’s fashion? Well, you may be once you’ve checked out the models–some members of the Hayward Fire Department will be there, and firefighters are ALWAYS good looking! Hope to see you there 🙂
What do you do when the man in your life has forgotten his sense of style? Here are the tell-tale signs of a much needed “man makeover”:
- He wears baggy cargo shorts, or his summer uniform includes every Tommy Bahama shirt ever made.
- He wears JORTS (Jean shORTS) with high socks and running shoes.
- His go-to work outfit is a company logo golf shirt and pleated khaki’s.
- If he does wear a suit, it’s a 1990’s relic with extra shoulder pads and and baggy pleated pants.
- His socks rarely (if ever) match his slacks, and his shoes are clunky “Franken-clompers” with square toes and thick soles.